Thursday, April 14, 2016

Male Anime Cosplay Makeup Tutorial

Makeup is a very important part for most Cosplayers. I am always asked by others that could you please do a tutorial to show anyone who is uncertain on how to do female to male cosplay makeup.
Even though you are not professional, you could enjoy the process when you make up.
Material you need to prepare:
Revlon Colour Stay Foundation 110 ivory mixed with a white base foundation
Rimmel London Stay Matte powder in translucent
Maybelline Volume Express in brown
Maybelline Master ink in black satin
Ebay Eyeshadow pallet (Woo for cheap stuff)
Coastal Scents concealer quad in light
BarryM lip liner (Not sure the shade)
The character that I used is based on Loki from kamigami no asobi
Male Anime Cosplay Makeup Tutorial alicestyless.com
Okay so you need to start off with a clean and moisturised face(This is the point you put contact lenses in but since my eyes were sore from wearing them all
After the glue has dried pack on a powder foundation across your eyebrow. Repeat as many times as needed until you have decent coverage (I done it 6 times)
You then add a concealer that is as close to your foundation shade on top of your covered eyebrows.
Apply foundation all over your face. You want to sketch out your eyebrows before drawing them on. I lightly got a pink eyeshadow and mapped out where I wanted
Eyeliner time! Look closely at your characters eyes and check out the shape. Since I have hooded eyelids I do my eyeliner slightly different.
Contour your nose to look tiny and slim like an anime characters! Don't forget to hollow out your cheekbones and jaw line
Add personal details (Loki has 3 dots under his eyes) and then plop on your wig and Tadaaaa~ You're finished :smiley:

This is also on aminoapps.
Like me on facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/procostume
Want to buy Cosplay Costume , please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment